Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Beginning

Today's the day. I have been meaning to start a blog for awhile now- ever since I began reading other blogs and became fascinated by strangers' thoughts, lives and interests. I just wasn't sure where to begin. I didn't really want my life story all over the internet. I didn't want my family photos available for strangers to view and I didn't want personal information everywhere. Yes, I know I have a Facebook account, but it is only available to friends, which is how I justify that as being different. So, I decided to write about food. Eating food, cooking food, reading food blogs, anything food! We'll see how this goes. . . Thanks for reading this far!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! A food blog from my favorite cook. I can't wait to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete